Grande Vintage Mayan Tote, Tahoe
Our newest size tote comes with an adjustable & removable crossbody strap & tassel leather fringe on the sides. Handmade in Guatemala with the highest quality leather & and a repurposed vintage huipil body. A "huipil" is a traditional Mayan weaving technique and can take one to six months to complete. Each tribe has their indigenous patterns that have been passed down by hand through the generations. Purchasing this bag helps to preserve the tradition of the huipil & the women who make them.
- 10" braided handle drop
- 44" adjustable/ removable crossbody strap with pad
- Full grain Guatemalan leather
- Upcycled denim interior
- Silver hardware, zip close top
- 2 open slip pockets (front & back)
- 1 inner zipper pockets
- 2 open inner flat pockets
- 1 key fob
- 18" wide (not counting the tassels) 14" tall 5.5" base (easily fits a 15" laptop both ways)
*With full grain leather, a patina will develop over use & often darkens to natural exposures to elements. As with all leather please handle with care & keep away from oils & paint, excessive humidity & water. This bag is handmade & will have imperfections, marks & minor flaws making it truly one of a kind.