Vintage Mayan Tote, Darius
A "huipil" is a traditional Mayan weaving technique and can take one to six months to complete. Each tribe has their indigenous patterns that have been passed down by hand through generations. Purchasing this bag helps to preserve the tradition of the huipil & the women who make them.
- 10" handle drop
- 38-45" adjustable/ removable crossbody strap with pad
- Full grain Guatemalan leather & tassel fringe
- vintage Mayan huipil body
- coordinating tipico fabric interior
- cilver hardware, zip close top
- 2 slip pockets (front & back)
- 1 inner zipper pockets
- 2 inner slip pockets
- 16" wide (not counting the tassels) 13" tall 5.5" base
*With full grain leather, a patina will develop over use & often darkens to natural exposures to elements. As with all leather please handle with care & keep away from oils & paint, excessive humidity & water. This bag is handmade & will have imperfections, marks & minor flaws making it truly one of a kind.